Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My First

I have long sat back and watched the Internet grow, technologies evolve, and teachers get left behind. This blog is going to be my online sounding board and resource to help our staff become more effective in using technology in the classroom.

I will start by adding tips and links to sites that will give teachers resources for applying different types of technology in the classroom. Hopefully, we will get to a point where the term technology is just another "tool" for the classroom instead of an obstacle. I believe when someone uses the term technology in reference to their classroom, technology is not a part of that classroom but rather an add-in. We MUST get to a point where technology in a classroom becomes a part of the language used to describe the tools used in the classroom like notebooks, pencils and textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment